Antec Dark Avenger DA601 Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet
₹7600Your Saving: ₹1600
(21% OFF )
- CASE MATERIAL: STEEL
- SIDE PANEL: TEMPERED_GLASS
- CASE SIZE: MID-TOWER
- MOTHERBOARD COMPATIBILITY: ATX
- LIGHTING EFFECTS: RGB
Brand : Antec
Category : Gaming Cabinets
UPC/EAN : 0761345800181
Antec DA601 Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet With RGB Light Effect and Built-in LED Controller
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:Now we bring you the brand-new series of gaming cases: Dark Avenger - DA601, as the Prime Dark Avenger, is our new design for future gaming experience. With one press, you can have simple access to all the LEDs of the whole build. The high-tech front panel design makes your build shine as a superhero. It was also born with an ample room for you to equip it with high-end PC components. DA601 allows you to conquer the endless gaming war.
- As a complete gaming case, the Dark Avenger is capable of housing motherboards of virtually every size along with multiple GPU’s for maximum frames per second, even extended ATX is no problem. There is room to install motherboards all the way up to 12 inches by 11 inches. With seven expansion slots, it is possible to install up to three graphics cards. Naturally, for multiple graphics cards to function, motherboard and GPU compatibility will need to be verified first.
- In order to qualify as a gaming case appearances mean the world. The DA601 accomplishes this by utilizing an “X” pattern of ARGB lighting strips and a Prism fan at the center of the front panel. The fully addressable lighting is capable of 16.8 million different colors all controlled by a single lighting hub.
- Not only does it need to look cool, but it also needs to remain cool. The Dark Avenger comes with a pair of 120 mm fans pre-installed. At the front is an Antec Prism ARGB and at the rear is a standard Antec case fan.
- Almost a standard feature on any modern high-end case is the fully windowed tempered glass side panel. This allows an exquisite view of all the internal components. Tempering the glass makes it stronger and less likely to break.
- Antec claims the DA601 is capable of housing six different hard drives, but this review proves it can actually house seven. Five 2.5″ drives behind the motherboard tray and either two conventional 3.5″ hard drives or 2.5″ drives in the HDD caddy. For any gaming build, this is more than adequate.
- The front panel ports are located at the top, giving the user the option to locate the chassis on the floor and out of the way while still maintaining access to the interface. The panel consists of a pair of USB 3.0 ports, headphone jack, microphone jack, ARGB button, reset button, and, of course, a power button.
TECHNICAL INFORMATIONDimensions: 480 x 220 x 500 mm (DWH)
Form Factor: Mid Tower
Materials: SPCC & Plastic
Mainboard Support: E-ATX(Up to 12" x 11") / ATX / Micro-ATX
I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 2，MIC/AUDIO, POWER, RESET, ARGB Control Button
Side Panel: Tempered Glass Side Panel
Expansion & Drive Bays
Expansion Slots: 7
3.5"/2.5" (convertible): 2
Front: 3 x 120mm
Top: 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm
Included Fan(s): 1 x 120mm Prizm ARGB Fan in front & 1 x 120mm regular fan in rear
Front: ≤ 360mm
Top: ≤ 360mm / 280mm
Rear: ≤ 120mm
Max GPU Length: ≤ 400mm
Max CPU Cooler Height: ≤ 160mm
Max PSU Length: ≤ 200mm
Dust Filters: Front / Top / Bottom
Net Weight: 7.8Kgs
Gross Weight: 9.5Kgs