Zotac Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Trinity 16GB GDDR6X Graphics Card – ZT-D40810D-10P
(incl. all taxes)
- 16GB GDDR6X Video Memory
- 2505 Mhz Boost Clock
- 22.4 Gbps Memory Clock
- Quad Display Capability
- 3xDisplayPort, 1xHDMI Connector
HIGHLIGHTS: Zotac RTX 4080 Trinity 16GB GDDR6X
GPU – GeForce RTX 4080 Trinity
Video Memory –16GB GDDR6X
CUDA Cores – 9728
Memory Bus – 256-bit
PCI Express – 4.0 16x
About Zotac GeForce RTX 4080 Trinity 16GB GDDR6X
The Zotac GAMING GeForce RTX 4080 Trinity is a 16GB GDDR6X graphics card for PC. It is designed as the best Graphics card for advanced gaming. This NVIDIA gaming graphics card is inspired by aerodynamic concepts and uses an AIR-optimized design RTX 4080 Trinity graphics card offers everything for gamers and enthusiasts. Moreover, it provides cutting-edge cooling technologies and low noise performance and Trinity packs the punch to offer gamers.
- Ray Tracing
Hyperrealistic & Hyperfast
The full glory of Ray Tracing is unleashed by the NVIDIA Ada Architecture. It stimulates how light acts in the actual world. With the RTX 4080 Trinity, you will experience amazing details of the virtual world.
- NVIDIA DLSS 3
Performance Multiplayer, Powered by AI
DLSS 3 is a complete breakthrough in the world of AI-powered generated graphics. This technology massively boosts the graphical performance of this NVIDIA RTX 4080 Trinity. DLSS 3 is powered by fourth-generation Tensor Cores and Optical Flow Acceleration. Together these technologies create additional high-quality frames for this GDDR6X graphics card.
The AIRO Evolution
This NVIDIA gaming graphics card is inspired by aerodynamic concepts and uses an AIR-optimized design. RTX 4080 Trinity is powered by NVIDIA Ada architecture to make the RTX 4080 Trinity the world’s best gaming GPU. AMP Extreme AIRO graphics card offers everything for gamers and enthusiasts. Moreover, it provides amazing thermal performance and low noise performance.
- Advanced Cooling – Distilled in every aspect, IceStorm 2.0 is Zotac’s upgraded cooling system. It enhances the GPU performance in the most graphically demanding PC games.
- Cut Through the AIR – This GPU features triple 110mm large fans with wide curved blades. These new fans have 2x blade size than the previous generations. Each curvature and stripe on the blade has an impressive design for optimum airflow.
- Larger Fan Blades – This NVIDIA graphics card has up to 50% larger fan blades compared to the previous generations.
- Taller Fans – This graphics card has up to 60% taller fans than the previous generations.
- Deeper Fan Shroud – GeForce RTX 4080 Trinity has a deeper fan shroud. It enables focused and stable airflow during cooling processes.
- Powerful Heatsink – The massive 3.5-slot footprint is an aluminum fin stack which makes this graphics card ready for extensive thermal challenges. Moreover, it has up to 30% thicker heatsink as compared to the previous generations.
- Optimized Distribution – To have more surface contact with the GPU, 9 precision machined copper heat pipes are moved into a vertical format. This allows extracting more heat to spread along the full length of the heatsink.
- Composite Heatpipes – It has a thicker envelope that is made of the composite layer and a grooved wick along with multi-channel working fluid. With these features, each heat pipe becomes more effective for transferring heat.
- 360° Pass-Through – This graphics card is designed with generous ventilation paths. Therefore the airflow can handle and exhaust from every side to release trapped heat.
- Noise Refined – ZOTAC GAMING comes up with new noise-reducing features in GeForce RTX 4080 Trinity. This helps in better engagement during gaming.
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture, Full Ray Tracing, DLSS 3
- The Strongest Performance
- AIR Optimized Design
- IceStorm 2.0 Advanced Cooling
- Freeze Fan Stop, Dual BIOS, Fan Control,
- RGB Lighting SPECTRA 2.0 ( external LED strip compatible )
- Metal Backplate
- Bundled with GPU Support Bracket
|GPU||GeForce RTX 4080 Trinity|
|Video Memory||16GB GDDR6X|
|Engine Clock||Boost: 2505 MHz|
|Memory Clock||22.4 Gbps|
|PCI Express||4.0 16x|
|Display Outputs||3 x DisplayPort 1.4a (up to 7680×4320@60Hz)
1 x HDMI Connector*
*Supports 4K 120Hz HDR, 8K 60Hz HDR, and Variable Refresh Rate as specified in the HDMI 2.1 Specification
|Multi Display Capability||Quad Display|
|Recommended Power Supply||750W|
|Power Input||1 x 12VHPWR|
|Slot Size||3.5 slot|
|Supported OS||Windows 11 / 10 (64-bit, v1809 November 2018 or later)|
|Card Length||356.1 x 150.1 x 71.4 (mm) / 14 x 5.9 x 2.8 (inch)|
|Accessories||GPU Support Stand
3-pin RGB Header Cable
3x 8-pin-to-12VHPWR cable
Specification: Zotac Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Trinity 16GB GDDR6X Graphics Card – ZT-D40810D-10P
(incl. all taxes)