Cooler Master MWE 650W Bronze V2 | 230V | 80 Plus Certified SMPS
(incl. all taxes)
- 650W Output Capacity
- 80 Plus Bronze
- Non-Modular SMPS
- 6 SATA Connector
- 4 PCI-E Connector
7 Days Return
HIGHLIGHTS: Cooler Master MWE 650W Bronze V2 SMPS
Model – MPE-6501-ACABW-BIN
Series – MWE Bronze Series
Certification – 80 Plus Bronze
Modular – Non-Modular
Wattage – 650 Watt
ABOUT Cooler Master MWE 650W Bronze V2 SMPS
MWE Bronze V2 provides a simple, reliable way to power your system safely and efficiently at a low cost. The 80 Plus Bronze efficiency rating, DC-to-DC + LLC circuit design, single +12V rail, active PFC, and temperature-sensitive HDB fan provide a power supply unit that stays true to its original purpose. This PSU will handle all of your core computing needs without any of the hassle or challenges of additional special features, software synchronization, or other bells and whistles.
- Power Up – The MWE Bronze V2 offers a straightforward, solid method for driving your framework securely and proficiently for a minimal price. The 80 PLUS Bronze effectiveness rating, DC-to-DC + LLC circuit configuration, single +12V rail, dynamic PFC, and temperature delicate HDB fan offer a power supply unit that stays consistent with its unique reason. This PSU will deal with all your center figuring needs with none of the issues or difficulties of extra specialty highlights, programming synchronization, or different fancy odds and ends. Simply plug it into your framework and get to work. For an incredible mid-level registering experience, you can’t turn out badly with the MWE Bronze V2.
- 80 Plus Bronze Certified – It’s critical to comprehend what proficiency is and what the evaluations really mean. The proficiency rating shows how much power is held or potentially lost while moving it from the wall to your parts. It doesn’t show the general nature of the PSU. A PSU needn’t bother with an 80 PLUS Gold rating to be protected and dependable. Furthermore, a PSU with an 80 PLUS Gold rating isn’t really both of those things. The MWE Bronze V2 ensures ordinary productivity of 85% while being both protected and dependable.
- 120mm HDB Fan – The steady battle between cooling and noise is pretty much as old as the purchaser PC industry itself. Keeping your parts cool without catching wind of it while you work is yet one of the best difficulties for all fan-based cooling advances. The MWE Bronze’s answer for this issue is a thermally delicate 120mm HDB fan. It turns in view of the framework’s temperature, continually acclimating to keep your PSU chugging along as expected and securely with the base measure of commotion required.
- Single +12V Rail – Getting power from the wall to the PSU and afterward to your parts is what is going on. The power comes in a single voltage level, however, your parts need an alternate one. That power needs to initially be moved to/through a converter to make it ok for your parts to use without over-burdening. The lines/rails used to first move power from the wall to the converter should be solid and predictable to guarantee your framework’s general presentation. That is the reason the MWE Bronze just purposes one +12V rail for this interaction. This way every one of the parts in your framework is continually taken care of with similar power from a similar source to ensure consistency between all associations.
- DC-TO-DC Circuit Design – Power comes in various voltage levels. The wall conveys power at one voltage level yet your parts each need a particular voltage to appropriately work. The most common way of changing crude power from the wall over completely to the different voltage levels your parts need requires extraordinary parts to finish this cycle rapidly, productively, and securely. The MWE Bronze’s DC-to-DC + LLC innovation was meticulously created to achieve this objective. The Dual Forward circuit format has been intended to switch 12V control over completely to 3V and 5V levels with insignificant wave commotion, 80 PLUS Bronze productivity, and a diminished chance to your associated parts.
- Flat Black Cables – For the vast majority of PC Builders in view of feeling, cabling can be one of the most problematic pieces of gathering a PC. Links can be confounding, excessively short, or excessively lengthy, and they never look great. The MWE Bronze – V2 utilizes level and adaptable dark links to assist manage these issues. These links are more discrete and adaptable, making them simpler to execute into your framework while occupying less room. This is particularly helpful for more modest cases and safeguarding wind current.
- 5-Year Warranty – The many cycles expected by a power supply unit to take power straightforwardly from the wall or other fixed power source, convert it to the right result expected by the associated parts, and afterward circulate that capacity to said parts securely can be brimming with gambles. For this reason, a PSU must have the right insurance and guidelines to guarantee this interaction runs accurately. The MWE Bronze – V2 is a protected, solid item, and as such Cooler Master is glad to offer a standard long-term fabricating guarantee for all units in the series.
|SERIES||MWE Bronze Series|
|ATX VERSION||ATX 12V V2.52|
|FAN SPEED||2400 RPM|
|NOISE LEVEL @ 20%||16.54 dBA|
|NOISE LEVEL @ 50%||26.5 dBA|
|NOISE LEVEL @ 100%||42.5 dBA|
|80 PLUS RATING||80 PLUS Bronze EU 230V|
|ERP 2014 LOT 3||Yes|
|POWER GOOD SIGNAL||100 – 500 ms|
|HOLD UPTIME||>18ms at 100% Full Load@230Vac|
|PROTECTIONS||OVP, OPP, SCP, UVP, OTP|
|REGULATORY||CCC, CE, TUV-RH, RCM, EAC, cTUVus, FCC, BSMI, KC, CB|
|ATX 24-PIN CONNECTORS||1|
|EPS 4+4 PIN CONNECTORS||1|
|EPS 8-PIN CONNECTOR||1|
|PERIPHERAL 4-PIN CONNECTORS||3|
|PCI-E 6+2 PIN CONNECTORS||4|
|WATTAGE||500 to 750W|
|DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)||140 x 150 x 86 mm|
|WEIGHT||1 kg 270 g|
Specification: Cooler Master MWE 650W Bronze V2 | 230V | 80 Plus Certified SMPS