Gamdias ATHENA M6 WH Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet
(incl. all taxes)
- Mid Tower CPU Cabinet
- ATX,Micro-ATX,Mini-ITX Motherboard Compatibility
- 4 Built-in 120mm ARGB PWM fans
- Perforated Chassis | Mesh Front Panel
- Seamless Tempered Glass Window
7 Days Return
HIGHLIGHTS: Gamdias ATHENA M6 WH Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet
CPU Cabinet Type – Mid Tower
Motherboard Compatibility – ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
CPU Case Material – SPCC, ABS & Tempered glass
CPU Cooler Clearance – Up to 190 mm
VGA Clearance – Up to 340 mm
ABOUT Gamdias ATHENA M6 Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet
Available in Black and White versions. The ATHENA M6 is a perforated mid-tower case that focuses on creating great airflow and lighting. The case features four built-in 120mm ARGB PWM fans, a panoramic mesh front panel, and triple-sided RGB light strips to provide better airflow and interior underglow lighting.
- Panoramic Mesh Panel – The column-shaped panoramic mesh panel is designed to provide superior air intake and filtering, optimizing airflow throughout the case.
- Heightened Airflow – The chassis’s lower compartment takes on a perforated design and the elevated case allows for massive air intake and exhaust on all sides of the case.
- 3+1 ARGB PWM Fans – The case comes with four high-performance ARGB PWM fans up to 2000RPM, creating a visually stunning RGB case with powerful airflow.
- Control & Synchronize – The ATHENA M6 supports system-wide ARGB for compatible motherboards with lighting synchronization that controls 4 built-in ARGB fans and 3 ARGB light strips with a single push of a button.
- Simple & Accessible – The I/O at the top of the case comes equipped with 2x USB ports, 1x USB 3.0 port, LED lighting controls, and additional audio connectivity.
- Tempered Glass Panel – The side tempered glass panel features a tool-free slide-off design and is scratch resistant and transparent for a clear view of your construction.
- Compatibility – The case supports up to 6 fans and a 360mm radiator up front and 240mm at the top.
- Interior Accommodation – ATHENA M6 supports up to ATX motherboard and VGA card length up to 340mm.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind – The hidden compartment has ample room for cable management optimization and supports PSU lengths up to 180mm.
- Magnetic Dust Filter – The top and bottom of the case are equipped with dust filters to make cleaning dust easier than ever.
|Case Type||Mid Tower|
|Material||SPCC & ABS & Tempered glass|
|Motherboard Support||ATX / Micro-ATX / Mini-ITX|
|Synchronization||5V 3-Pin Addressable Header|
|Drive Bays||2 x 3.5 inch or 1 x 2.5 inch + 1 x 3.5 inch (HDD Cage) / 2 x 2.5 inch|
|Front||360 mm, 280 mm, 240 mm|
|Rear||120 mm, 140 mm|
|Top||2 x 120 mm, 2 x 140 mm|
|Front||3 x 120 mm, 2 x 140 mm|
|Rear||1 x 120 mm / 1 x 140 mm|
|Front||3 x 120 mm ARGB PWM Fans *(Compatible with AEOLUS Box)|
|Rear||1 x 120 mm ARGB PWM Fan|
|USB 2.0||– 1 x USB 3.0|
|USB 3.0||– 2 x USB 2.0|
|HD Audio||– 1 x HD Audio|
|LED Control||– 1 x LED control|
|CPU cooler height limitation||190 mm|
|VGA length limitation||340 mm|
|PSU length limitation||180 mm|
|Pre-installed Control BOX||6 Ports Hub (4 ports are used)|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||41 x 23 x 47.7 cm|
|Net Weight||5.89 kg / 12.99 lbs|
Specification: Gamdias ATHENA M6 WH Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet