Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 Micro ATX Motherboard
(incl. all taxes)
- Micro ATX Motherboard
- AMD B450 Chipset
- Realtek GbE LAN
- AMD AM4 CPU Socket
- Max 128GB DDR4 Memory
HIGHLIGHTS: Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 Micro ATX Motherboard
Motherboard Chipset – AMD B450
CPU Socket – AMD AM4 Socket
Max Memory Slots – 4
Max Memory Support – 128GB
Motherboard Form Factor – Micro-ATX
ABOUT Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 Micro ATX Motherboard
AMD StoreMI technology – The Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 Micro ATX Motherboard maximizes your PC’s potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot time and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of an SSD with the high capacity of an HDD in a single drive, increasing device read/write speeds to match SSDs, increasing data performance to an incredible standard, and transforming everyday PCs. In performance-driven systems.
The benefits of AMD StoreMI
- Making the PC experience faster, smoother, and easier.
- Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable price.
- Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application takeoff.
- Quickly access key files by automatically learning users’ computing behavior.
Get ready for AMD RYZEN 5000 series – Gigabyte motherboards are ready to support the latest AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors and are backward consistent with AMD Ryzen 4000, 3000, 2000, and 1000 series processors. With a rich list of Gigabyte motherboard features such as ultra-durable armor for PCIe/memory slots, USB Type-C interface on select boards, improved audio quality, high-speed Ethernet, and the latest standard WiFi design on select models, Gigabyte motherboards aim to create the best AMD platform systems. to do Suitable for users.
4+2 phase digital VRM solution with low RDS(on) MOSFET – Gigabyte UD Series motherboards support 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs using a 4+2 phase digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design, providing incredible precision in power delivery to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and power-sensitive components. Providing improved system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Benefits of Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Optimized gate charge to reduce switching losses.
- Low temperature, small size, good thermal properties.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector – The GIGABYTE M.2 solution provides fast enough storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces for M.2 SSD devices.
*Only supports M.2 SATA SSD when using AMD Athlon 200-series/ 7th Generation A-series or Athlon APUs.
Realtek GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management – Realtek Gigabit LAN includes a network bandwidth management application that helps maintain low ping times to improve network latency and provide better responsiveness in congested LAN environments.
The Industry’s Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection – Gigabyte motherboards use ICs with an ESD resistance level 3 times higher than conventional ICs, which helps better protect the motherboard and its components against possible damage due to static electricity. Gigabyte motherboards feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard and your PC from any surges in power delivery, helping to ensure your PC is equipped to deal with any possible erratic and inconsistent power delivery.
Smart Fan 5 – Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can keep its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to change their fan headers to reflect additional thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, but also 5 hybrid fan headers with smart fans that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers – Assume full control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 gets up-to-the-second information about flow rate through the hybrid fan pin header—giving you complete control over your PC. All hybrid fan headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it is a fan or a pump with different PWM or voltage modes.
Supports RGB Light Strips in 7 Colors – Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting your favorite color to illuminate the external RGB light strip. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system look unique!
NOTE: *The LED strip is not included.
*Lighting effects may vary by model.
High-Quality Onboard Audio Design – Provides high-quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
Ultra Durable :
Solid Pin Power Connectors – Make Good Connection and Significantly Lower the Wires Capacity – Gigabyte 400-series motherboards feature solid-plated ATX 24-pin and ATX 12V 8-pin power connectors to provide a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid pin power connector facility –
- Larger contact area for electricity
- Ultra-durable and long lifespan
- More metal content to maintain high strength and heat generated
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs.
- Feature Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs.
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display.
- Realtek GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management.
- RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors.
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click.
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities.
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe and SATA method support.
- High-quality audio capacitor and audio noise guard with LED trace track lighting.
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 temperature sensors and 2 hybrid fan headers with fan stops.
- AMD Ryzen 5000 Series / Ryzen 5000 G-Series / 3rd Gen Ryzen / 2nd Gen Ryzen / 1st Gen Ryzen / Radeon Vega Graphics with 2nd Gen Ryzen / Radeon Vega Graphics with 1st Gen Ryzen / Radeon Vega Graphics / Athlon Pro Graphics.
|Model||B450M DS3H V2|
|CPU||AMD AM4 Socket: Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 series / Ryzen 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
(Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.)
|Memory||4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer to “Memory Support List” for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@60 Hz*
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.*
The maximum shared memory of 16 GB
*Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Audio||Realtek Audio codec
High Definition Audio
To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE’s website for details on configuring the audio software.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)**
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
** Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies|
|Storage Interface||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2* SSD support)
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
* Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD Athlon-series/ 7th Gen. A-series or Athlon X4 APU.
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
* Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2×10 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
|I/O Controller||iTE I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||Voltage detection
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
|BIOS||1 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Bundled Software||Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
LAN bandwidth management software
|Unique Features||Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
|Operating System||Support for Windows 11 64-bit
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor|
|Dimension||24.4cm x 21.5cm|
Specification: Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 Micro ATX Motherboard
(incl. all taxes)