Gigabyte B450M DS3H WiFi Micro ATX Motherboard (rev. 1.x)
(incl. all taxes)
- Micro ATX Form Factor
- AMD B450 Chipset
- AM4 CPU socket
- Realtek GbE LAN
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM (128GB) Memory
HIGHLIGHTS: Gigabyte B450M DS3H WiFi Motherboard
Motherboard Chipset – AMD B450
CPU Socket – AM4 Socket
Max Memory Slots – 4
Max Memory Support – 128GB
Motherboard Form Factor – Micro ATX Form Factor
ABOUT Gigabyte B450M DS3H WiFi Motherboard
The Gigabyte B450M DS3H WiFi Gaming Motherboard is a new release from Gigabyte that features many great features for gaming enthusiasts. It has 2 DIMM slots for up to 32GB of DDR4 memory, 6 SATA ports, and a single M.2 slot. It also has an Intel B450 chipset, and an Intel WiFi 6 AX200 card. It is compatible with the AMD Ryzen 2000 series of processors, and it also has a PCIe x16 slot for graphics cards. This motherboard is perfect for gamers looking for a new motherboard to use with their Ryzen 2000 series processor.
- AMD Ryzen 5000 Series / Ryzen 5000 G-Series / 1st Gen Ryzen / 2nd Gen Ryzen / 3rd Gen Ryzen / 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics / 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics / Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processor support.
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unconnected DDR4, 4 DIMM.
- Intel dual-band 802.11ac WiFi and BT 4.2.
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 support along with PCIe NVMe and SATA Mode.
- High-quality audio capacitor along with audio noise guard design.
- Supports RGB Fusion 2.0 with addressable RGB (ARGB) and RGB LED strips.
- Supports Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software.
- Comes up with Smart Fan 5 has 5 temperature sensors and 2 hybrid fan headers with a fan stop.
- Has built-in APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities.
- CEC 2019 is ready, it saves power with a simple click.
|Model||B450M DS3H WIFI|
|CPU||AM4 Socket: Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 series / Ryzen 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 1st Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor, 24.4cm x 21.5cm|
|Memory|| – 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB of system memory
– Dual channel memory architecture
– Support for DDR4 3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
– Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
– Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
– Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics|| Integrated Graphics Processor:
– 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@60 Hz(Note)
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2. (Note)
Maximum shared memory of 16 GB
Note: Actual support may vary by CPU.
– 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports are available through the internal USB header
– 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
|Audio|| – Realtek Audio CODEC
– High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots|| – 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)(Note)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
– 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x1 (PCIEX1_2)
– 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX1_1 and PCIEX1_2 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Storage Interface|| – 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2* SSD support)
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
* Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD Athlon-series/ 7th Gen. A-series or Athlon X4 APU.
– 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
* Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 connector.
|Internal I/O Connectors|| – 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
– 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
– 1 x CPU fan header
– 1 x system fan header
– 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
– 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
– 1 x front panel header
– 1 x front panel audio header
– 1 x S/PDIF Out header
– 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
– 1 x RGB LED strip header
– 2 x addressable LED strip headers
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
– 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
– 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2×6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
– 1 x serial port header
– 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors|| – 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
– 1 x HDMI port
– 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
– 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
– 2 x SMA antenna connectors (1T1R)
– 1 x RJ-45 port
– 3 x audio jacks
|I/O Controller||iTE I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring|| – Voltage detection
– Temperature detection
– Fan speed detection
– Overheating warning
– Fan fail warning
– Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
|BIOS|| – 1 x 128 Mbit flash
– Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
– PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features|| – Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
– Fast Boot
– Game Boost
– ON/OFF Charge
– RGB Fusion
– Smart Backup
– System Information Viewer
– Support for Q-Flash
– Support for Xpress Install
|Bundled Software|| – Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
|Operating System|| – Support for Windows 10 64-bit
– Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
* Please download the “Windows USB Installation Tool” from GIGABYTE’s website and install it before installing Windows 7
Specification: Gigabyte B450M DS3H WiFi Micro ATX Motherboard (rev. 1.x)
(incl. all taxes)