Acer S1285N DLP Short Throw XGA Projector
(incl. all taxes)
- 1920 x 1200 pixels Resolution
- 6000 Hours Lamp Life
- 3100 Lumens Brightness
- Max 6.90 mm Focal Length
- 1x Optical Zoom
7 Days Return
HIGHLIGHTS: Acer S1285N DLP Short Throw XGA Projector
Model – S1285N
Projector Resolution – 1920 x 1200
Standard Mode Brightness – 3100 lm
Lamp Life – 4000 Hour
Max Lamp Power – 200 W
ABOUT Acer S1285N DLP Short Throw XGA Projector
Acer S1285N DLP Short Throw XGA Projector is a clutter-free projector (absolute projection cable-free) with convenient portability small frame size variables with technical specifications (full of big specifications) treated to provide a high demand projector.
With DLP lamps and light-reflection technology in the special projector here, very little light is actually wasted in the process and it produces eye-catching images of brilliant quality. Here are a few points to clarify this part of the projector, to follow it has a brightness of 3100 Lm which lasts for 10,000 hours of lamp life. Visually, it easily delivers images with a greater contrast ratio of 17000:1.
As you know, Acer products are very cheap and good to use as projectors. Here in this projector Acer S1285N DLP Short Throw XGA Projector you can get all the relevant applied technology for a fraction of the price.
- The native aspect ratio is 4:3 and the contrast ratio is 17000:1 while its native resolution is (1024 x768) (maximum resolution is 1920 x 1200).
- XGA graphics mode with standard mode brightness (3100 lm).
- Installed Lens Performance – The maximum focal length is 6.90mm and the diagonal image size of this projector is 7.62mm.
- Applied Lamp Efficiency – 200W UHP lamp type and normal and economical modes of lamp life 4000 hours and 6000 hours.
- Easy portability (2.40 kg) An XPG projector is a good example of a projector with wide and constant lamp life providing more brightness for a better viewing angle.
- Lamp technology means lamps with long-lasting color gamuts are also another important feature that you need to consider when choosing the right projector.
The three main things you need to take care of while buying a project are ultimatums.
- Lamp quality, and brightness
- Image quality with color gamut sound clarity and easy portability with the easy price point.
|Product Type||DLP Projector|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|Native Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Standard Mode Brightness||3100 lm|
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Maximum Focal Length||6.90 mm|
|Maximum Diagonal Image Size||7.62 m (300)|
|Lamp Power||200 W|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||4000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||6000 Hour|
|Operating Power Consumption||249 W|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||86 x308 x 211 (mm)|
|Weight Approximate||2.40 kg|
Specification: Acer S1285N DLP Short Throw XGA Projector