Gigabyte B450M S2H Micro ATX Motherboard (rev. 1.x)
(incl. all taxes)
- Micro ATX Form Factor
- AMD B450 Chipset
- AM4 CPU socket
- Realtek GbE LAN
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM (64GB) Memory
HIGHLIGHTS: Gigabyte B450M S2H Micro ATX Motherboard
Motherboard Chipset – AMD B450
CPU Socket – AM4 Socket
Max Memory Slots – 2
Max Memory Support – 64GB
Motherboard Form Factor – Micro ATX
ABOUT Gigabyte B450M S2H Micro ATX Motherboard
The GIGABYTE Motherboard B450M S2H readily supports the latest AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors and is also backward compatible with AMD Ryzen 4000, 3000, 2000, and 1000 Series processors. Ultra-durable armor for PCIe/memory slots, USB Type-C interface on select boards, refined audio quality, high-speed Ethernet, and the latest standard WiFi design on selected models, with a rich list of features on Gigabyte motherboards.
The best AMD platforms are perfect for users looking to build systems. Realtek 8118 Gbe LAN is a high-performance and friendly network chip for gamers with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of games or applications. It also provides its users with the most comprehensive features along with the fastest and smoothest internet experience
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Series / Ryzen 5000 G-Series / 1st Gen Ryzen / 2nd Gen Ryzen / 3rd Gen Ryzen / 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics / 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processor.
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Disconnected DDR4, 2 DIMMs.
- HDMI, DVI-D, and D-Sub ports are available for multiple displays.
- Supports Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe and SATA Mode.
- Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management.
- RGB Fusion supports up to 7-color RGB LED strips.
- High-quality audio capacitor and also audio noise guard design.
- Includes Smart Fan 5 has 5 temperature sensors and 2 hybrid fan headers.
- APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities.
|CPU|| AM4 Socket
*Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 series / Ryzen 5000 G-Series / 3rd Gen Ryzen / 2nd Gen Ryzen / 1st Gen Ryzen / 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics / 1st Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics / Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors.
|Form Factor||Micro ATX|
|Memory|| 1. 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory.
2. Dual channel memory architecture.
3. Support for DDR4 3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules.
4. Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode).
5. Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules.
6. Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules.
|Onboard Graphics|| Integrated Graphics Processor:
1. 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
2. 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support a D-Sub connection by adapter.
3. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@60 Hz(Note)
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2**
Maximum shared memory of 16 GB
** Actual support may vary by CPU.
1. 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports are available through the internal USB header
2. 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
1. 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
|Audio|| Realtek Audio CODEC
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots|| 1. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2. 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
|Storage Interface|| 1. 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2* SSD support)
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
** Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD Athlon-series/ 7th Gen. A-series or Athlon X4 APU.
2. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
3. Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
|Internal I/O Connectors|| 1. 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2. 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3. 1 x CPU fan header
4. 1 x system fan header
5. 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
6. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
7. 1 x front panel header
8. 1 x front panel audio header
9. 1 x S/PDIF Out header
10. 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
11. 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
12. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
13. 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2×6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
14. 1 x speaker header
15. 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
16. 1 x chassis intrusion header
|Back Panel Connectors|| 1. 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
2. 1 x PS/2 mouse port
3. 1 x D-Sub port
4. 1 x DVI-D port
5. 1 x HDMI port
6. 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
7. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
8. 1 x RJ-45 port
9. 3 x audio jacks
|I/O Controller||iTE I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring|| 1. Voltage detection
2. Temperature detection
3. Fan speed detection
4. Overheating warning
5. Fan fail warning
6. Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
|BIOS|| 1. 1 x 128 Mbit flash
2. Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3. PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features|| 1. Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
2. Support for Q-Flash
3. Support for Xpress Install
|Bundled Software|| 1. Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
2. Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
|Operating System|| 1. Support for Windows 10 64-bit
2. Support for Windows 7 64-bit* To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
** Please download the “Windows USB Installation Tool” from GIGABYTE’s website and install it before installing Windows 7.
|Dimension||24.4 cm x 20.5 cm|
Specification: Gigabyte B450M S2H Micro ATX Motherboard (rev. 1.x)
(incl. all taxes)